« Back to AXP Triggering API
Troubleshooting the AXP Triggering API
How do I troubleshoot the AXP Triggering API?
There are several steps you can follow from start to finish to troubleshoot this API
- Assure that your events are defined properly with the correct syntax.
- Check that your application registers the event types that you defined.
- Check that you packaged your application with the proper dependency package.
- Verify that you added an ios user to your service module and that the name and password match the same as used on the ISR.
- Verify that you properly configured both the router and AXP module for the event type that you are tracking.
- Your application cannot terminate. Assure that it is always running.
- Check that the generated tcl for each event was passed on to the router. On the router type: "show flash", and check if tcl scripts for your tracked events have been place there.
- On the AXP module check that status of your events. In the application environment type "show event". The status for each event should be "OK".
- Finally verify your parameters for each event on the AXP module by looking at them in your running-configuration. On the AXP module type "show run".