Contact Center Enterprise provides an open database and published database schema to enable developers to access the data directly for extraction and additional customization or integration with other products. In addition, beginning in Release 7.5 with Cisco Unified Intelligence Center, Cisco has enabled a presentation platform for the development of custom reports. This area provides information and sample reports for Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Release 8.0 and higher, and a report developer's forum to share advice, sample reports and ask development questions.
- Synthesized dashboard views
- Simple report customization can be managed by end users
- New custom reports developed through the Report Designer and imported into other deployments of Intelligence Center
- Reports for multiple Cisco products -- currently Contact Center Enterprise, CVP, EIM/WIM and SocialMiner
- Report on external data sources such as Workforce Management or CRM
- Tie in relevant web content ¿ html and widgets
Cisco Unified Intelligence Center is part of Cisco's contact center solution and is a platform for reporting on Cisco and third-party data sources. Intelligence Center reports may developed and exported and then imported into other Intelligence Center deployments to enable partners to deploy custom reports to multiple customers.
Please see the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Solution Reference Network Design (SRND) Guide posted at www.cisco.com/go/ccreports.