Getting Started with the Carrier IP NGN Management Solution
This section describes the steps for starting your solution integration
CDN Program Requirements
- Access the on-line Cisco Developer Network (CDN) program application. (http://developer.cisco.com/web/partner/join )
- Complete your company and contact information
- Register your product by selecting Network and Service Management as the Cisco Technology.
- Next under the Cisco Technology Sub-Category, select Managed Services Management Solution
- Under Cisco Product select the product that you will be interoperating with, ANA, CiC, or if you have been selected as a stand alone product within the solution, then select Solution Enabler.
- Complete and submit your program application.
- After your application has been reviewed and approved, you will be notified via email of your acceptance into the CDN program with instructions to review the program guidelines and accept the CDN program agreement.
- Final CDN on-boarding step will be to submit your purchase order for the annual program fees.
- After completing the above steps, please go to the Cisco Carrier IP NGN Management Solution Tech Center Resources section to access developer integration information and tools.