Connect to RAVE and Install CUPC for Testing
Request access to the RAVE environment.
- Instant Messaging & Presence from Cisco Unified Presence
- Voice Services from Cisco Unified Communication Manager
- Video calling, which is an extension for voice calls
- In your computer browser go to http://transfer-ivt-galway.cisco.com
- Enter username: CUPCdownload and password: cisco1234!
- You should see the following screen.
- Under Local Filesystem, select the local folder where you want to store the download.
- Under Remote Filesystem, select the cupc-Install-ffr.8-5.1.zip file.
- Click the left facing arrow
- The download will begin
- Extract the cupc-Install-ffr.8-5.1.zip file.
- Double click the CiscoUnifiedPersonalCommunicatorK9.exe file.
- The installer will begin.
- After installation is complete, restart you computer and you will see the CUPC client screen.
- Enter the User ID and password.
- Under "Change Server", enter 10.10.20.8 as the CUP server address.
- In your browser, go to https://184.108.40.206/
- You will see the following screen.
- Enter the VPN user ID and password that you were provided when you requested RAVE access. You can request access by visiting ciusdeveloper.com
- This will run the process to install Cisco VPN AnyConnect client on your computer.
- Once the installation is completed you will be presented with the following screen.
The Cius Developer Team is working to put together comprehensive sample applications and code examples that demonstrate the unique development features and opportunities of developing for the Cisco Cius.
Subscribe to our Cius Developer Blog RSS feed to get the latest info and sample code.