Thank you for your interest in Cisco Prime Network Registrar. This section describes the steps for starting your integration.
CDN Program Requirements for New CDN Applicants
1. Access the on-line Cisco Developer Network (CDN) program application.
2. Complete your company and contact information.
3. Register your product by selecting Network and Service Management as the Cisco Technology.
4. Next under Cisco Technology Sub-Category, select Cisco Prime Service Provider.
5. Next select Cisco Prime Network Registrar as the Cisco Product.
6. Complete and submit your program application.
7. After your application has been reviewed and approved, you will receive an email notification of your acceptance into the CDN program with instructions to review the CDN program guidelines and accept the CDN program agreement.
8. Final CDN on-boarding step will be to generate a quote for the annual program fees and upload a purchase order (email notifications with instructions will be sent).
9. After completing the above steps, please go to the Cisco Prime Network Registrar Tech Center Resources section in CDN to access integration information, software and tools.
CDN Program Requirements for Existing CDN Members
1. Log into your CDN partner dashboard.
2. Click on edit account to verify and update your company information and add additional contacts if needed.
3. Click on the Product Registration tab
4. Complete the four sections with your product information and add a Cisco Product.
5. To associate your product with the Cisco Prime Network Registrar, select Network and Service Management as the Cisco Technology.
6. Under the Cisco Technology Sub-Category, select Cisco Prime Service Provider
7. Select Cisco Prime Network Registrar as the Cisco Product
8. Submit for approval.
9. You will be notified by email of your product registration acceptance.
10. Please go to the Cisco Prime Network Registrar Tech Center Resources section in CDN to access integration information, software and tools.