This is where you'll find details of forthcmoing virtual and physical events, and contests too.
AppSmart DX Contest
If you're a member of the UC Readiness online community, we hope you participated in the exciting application development and integration competition. We invited you to showcase the power of the Cisco collaboration platform by integrating the rich features of the DX650 and its Android operating system into your Android application.
3 winners will be chosen from the apps submitted:
- Best overall app
- Best vertical-focused app
- Best app that makes use of CUWL Pro (presence, video, etc)
Please note: In response to a number of partner requests, the organisers took the decision to extend the submission deadline for completed applications (APK file) to the 1st October. Participants were still required to submit their completed submission forms by 1st September, however APK files and further supporting material can be submitted up to the 1st October
Collaboration User Group
The Collaboration User Group (CUG) is a program that is open to all Cisco customers and partners.
Membership is free, and through this group, you can::
- Join conversations and share best practices in collaboration
- Find answers
- Access exclusive information and tools
- Talk to experts
- Establish a network of contacts
- Voice your opinion and influence Cisco product direction
- Help others while helping yourself
Users may also be interested to learn about the more general aspects of Cisco Collaboration through the Cisco Collaboration Community.
CUG events and briefing sessions
The CUG hosts webinars and briefing sessions and we will be posting details about forthcoming sessions here. A Jabber web SDK update is planned to take place in February. You can access the recordings for events you missed by following the archive link below.
CUG Briefing Replay Archive
You can access recordings and presentations from previous CUG events and briefing sessions here. Note: you need to be a member of the CUG and will be required to log in to reach this link.
Oct 03, 2011
Watch the Cisco Jabber Web SDK Webinar recording
Find out more about the tools you need to easily and quickly build voice, IM, Presence, voice messaging, and conferencing capabilities into web applications at JabberDeveloper.com.
Cisco Live 365 - Virtual
- Interact with peers and experts in live webcasts, chat, blogs and social media, play games, win prizes, and more.
- IT, Networking, Communications professionals and Cisco experts from more than 195 countries join with you through this medium to collaborate, share and learn.
Cisco Live Developer Forum Presentations
Cisco Live Developer Forum presentations shared at recent Cisco Live events are available online.