We'll use this area to tell you about events we're holding, or where you can find us and also about the training we're offering.
Cisco Live is Cisco's flagship annual technical training, networking and education event series built around four pillars:
- Technical Education
- Technology Evaluation
- Thought Leadership
Cisco technology partners can participate as exhibitors and sponsors to showcase their solutions to our customers.
We provide a full program with important key notes, Super Sessions and training opportunities and do this in different locations around the globe.
Cisco Live dates
- Cisco Live US Jun 23-27, 2013, Orlando, FL, US
- Visit www.ciscoLive365.com
- Access free content from global Cisco Live conferences
- Network with IT professionals and Cisco experts
- Follow Cisco Live using social media:
We hope to meet you at the following industry events...
InfoCom 2013 Jun 08-14, 2013 – Orlando, Florida, US
Collaboration User Group
The Collaboration User Group (CUG) is a program that is open to all Cisco customers and partners.
Membership is free, and through this group, you can::
- Join conversations and share best practices in collaboration
- Find answers
- Access exclusive information and tools
- Talk to experts
- Establish a network of contacts
- Voice your opinion and influence Cisco product direction
- Help others while helping yourself
Users may also be interested to learn about the more general aspects of Cisco Collaboration through the Cisco Collaboration Community.
CUG events and briefing sessions
The CUG hosts webinars and briefing sessions and we will be posting details about forthcoming sessions here. A Jabber web SDK update is planned to take place in February. You can access the recordings for events you missed by following the archive link below.
CUG Briefing Replay Archive
You can access recordings and presentations from previous CUG events and briefing sessions here. Note: you need to be a member of the CUG and will be required to log in to reach this link.
Virtual Training Sessions
We're preparing a series of training sessions to help you power business transformations with Cisco Collaboration APIs. Our virtual training sessions will cover a variety of topics - see examples below:
Title: Understanding Cisco Collaboration - the developer's perspective
Topic: This is a review of collaboration in the 'post-PC' era: how is Cisco involved in collaboration, and why? It will provide an overview of the Cisco Collaboration portfolio and take you through a high-level review of the technology stack.
Title: Cisco collaboration capabilities and related Cisco collaboration products, tools and protocols
Topic: An introduction to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Presence, with a technical overview of some of the tools and protocols used when working with the Cisco Jabber SDK and Cisco WebEx Meetings, including:
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) used when adding presence status functionality
- Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI) interface, used when adding some customer-care Contact Center device monitoring and control functionality
Title: Get an insight into the Cisco Collaboration Architecture, SDKs and interfaces used when building collaboration-enabled solutions
Topic: Introductions to:
Cisco infrastructure back-end products and the related developer tools:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unified Presence
Cisco collaboration products and the developer tools available to add featured collaboration capabilities:
- Cisco WebEx Web Conferencing and related APIs
- Cisco Jabber and related tool kit
- Cisco WebEx Social and related tool kit
Title: Building consistent user experience for all workspace devices using the Jabber web tool kit: voice, voice mail, web conferencing, and IM & Presence
Topic: A walk-through the Cisco Jabber tool kit, looking at what can be achieved in a web application and how it can be done.
Title: How to integrate WebEx Meetings conferencing capabilities into your application: the APIs in detail
Topic: A look at Cisco WebEx Meetings integration platform, and the related APIs: URL, XML, TSP, SSO and the NBR web services; to enable you to integrate our world-leading web conferencing solution into your applications.
Oct 03, 2011
Watch the Cisco Jabber Web SDK Webinar recording
Find out more about the tools you need to easily and quickly build voice, IM, Presence, voice messaging, and conferencing capabilities into web applications at JabberDeveloper.com.
Cisco Live 365 - Virtual
- Interact with peers and experts in live webcasts, chat, blogs and social media, play games, win prizes, and more.
- IT, Networking, Communications professionals and Cisco experts from more than 195 countries join with you through this medium to collaborate, share and learn.
Cisco Live Developer Forum Presentations
Cisco Live Developer Forum presentations shared at recent Cisco Live events are available online.