Why Work with Cisco?
Cisco Collaboration Sales statistics (updated 12/12) show the strength of Cisco:
- 200,000+ collaboration customers worldwide
- >95% of Fortune 500 use Cisco Collaboration
- 7M+ WebEx registered hosts using >1.2 billion meeting minutes monthly
- 3M+ Contact Center agents shipped
- 55M+ IP phones shipped
- 1M+ TelePresence endpoints shipped
Cisco partner contributions support this growth and partners share in the success. Join us!
Join us at Cisco Live...
Cisco Collaboration User Group (CUG)Are you a member?
- -Membership is free
- -Join conversations and share best practices in collaboration.
- -Talk to Experts. Find answers.
- -Access exclusive information and tools.
- -Establish a network of contacts.
- -Voice your opinion and help others while helping yourself.
Collaboration for Cisco customers
Find out about collaboration for Cisco customers
Review case studies to learn how companies are integrating Cisco collaboration capabilities
Gartner's Magic Quadrant ReportsGartner has recognized Cisco as a leader in two important areas.
Gartner's 2012 Magic Quadrant for Corporate Telephony
Gartner's 2012 Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications
Together, these reports signal the momentum that Cisco is experiencing as a leader in Collaboration.
Gartner 2012 Corporate Telephony Magic Quadrant full report
Gartner 2012 Unified Communications Magic Quadrant full report