WebEx Web Conferencing
What is WebEx Web Conferencing?
- WebEx Web Conferencing is a powerful line of web conferencing products that let you connect with anyone, anywhere, in real time
- WebEx Web Conferencing combines desktop sharing with audio and video conferencing
What are the WebEx Web Conferencing APIs?
Developers have access to the following APIs when integrating WebEx Web Conferencing capabilities into their solutions.
- URL API – a lightweight set of APIs used for scheduling meetings, starting and joining simple meetings, and inviting attendees and presenters.
- XML API – a full featured set of APIs for managing WebEx meetings, users, schedules and other objects.
- TSP API – a full featured XML-based interface to allow integration with audio conferencing networks.
What can be done with the WebEx Web Conferencing APIs?
- Embed "Click to WebEx Web Conferencing"" functionality into a 3rd party mobile, desktop, or web application
- Embed WebEx Web Conferencing scheduling information into a 3rd party application
- Manage contacts, meetings and users from any platform
- Manage meeting attendees from a 3rd party application.
The WebEx Web Conferencing XML API offers these services:
- User Service, General Session Service, Meeting Service, Training Session Service, Event Session Service, Support Session Service, History Service, Site Service, Meeting Attendee Service and Meeting Type Service
What technologies are involved?
- URL API -The URL API centers around HTTP(S) URLs with imbedded PHP calls which invoke service requests on the WebEx Web Conferencing server.
- XML API – 3rd party applications use XML Requests and responses to communicate with the WebEx Web Conferencing server.