The Cisco TelePresence Exchange System is an integrated video service-creation platform that enables service providers and strategic partners to offer secure cloud-based managed and hosted Cisco TelePresence and business video services. The CTX solution supports new and expanded options for TelePresence service, which can help you to:
- Increase revenue opportunities
- Accelerate the growth of TelePresence communities on your network
- Expand the global network for TelePresence meetings
- Create video conferencing solutions for service providers for their managed customers leveraging TelePresence and other Cisco Video technology
- Provides a Scheduling API for scheduling, managing, and retrieving information relating to TelePresence meetings.
- Integrate easily into service provider operations and billing systems using the Call Detailed Record (CDR) APIs
- APIs are exposed using standard SOAP based web services to enable straightforward client application development.
CTX platform exposes a set of SOAP web service APIs that allow developers to create rich video collaboration applications targeted towards service providers and their managed customers. These APIs also facilitate integration with existing service provider operations and billing infrastructure.
Following APIs are currently supported, each with an independent web services definition (WSDL)
- Scheduling API: This API allows developers to schedule and manage TelePresence meetings within and across enterprises.
- Call Detailed Record (CDR) APIs: This API allows developers to easily retrieve and manage call detailed records