CatPluginClient - Wiki
This application utilizes the CatPlugin example to download an image URL which is put into a graphic file menu and pushed to an IP Phone. Please note that the application will be unsuccessful if not running alongside CatPlugin.
This application illustrates the following CUAE technologies:
- Using a plugin as a mixin (Etch) or a provider as a reference (CUAD)
- Use of CiscoIpPhone methods
This application assumes that you have a Unified Communications development environment configured according to the description on the following page: 3.4 Examples - Reference Environment.
The CatPlugin example (any version) must be Enabled Running on the same server, thus you may want to refer to the specifications for the CatPlugin Environment Setup.
Click one of the links below for step-by-step instructions using the development tool of your choice.
What You Will Learn#
- Build an application using plugin library methods
- Package and install an application using the CUAE command-line interface (or using the Cisco Unified Application Designer)
- Locate an application in the Cisco Unified Application Environment Administration interface
- Define trigger values for an application
- Provide values for application configuration definitions
- Run an application
Diagramatic Representation #