GatherDigitsTortureChamber - Wiki
Trigger on incoming call, prompt user for various input to test various termination conditions for gather digits. "Please enter 5 digits" (test the maxdigits term cond), "Please enter 2 digits and wait 6 seconds" (test that if maxdigits > 2 and interdigitdelay==5000, then the delay should fire), etc.
When triggered by an incoming call, GatherDigitsTortureChamber plays the following prompt: "Enter 6 digits within 6 seconds or Enter # to end the call.".
- If the user is able to enter 6 digits within 6 seconds, then the application prompts back the number that the user entered.
- If the user enters only 2 digits and presses pound key within 6 seconds, then the application prompts back the two digit number that the user has entered.
- If the user enters 4 digits within 6 seconds and waits for the 6 seconds to be over then after 6 seconds the application will prompt back the 4 digit number which the user has entered.
This application assumes that you have a Unified Communications development environment configured according to the description on the following page: 3.4 Examples - Reference Environment.
Click one of the links below for step-by-step instructions using the development tool of your choice.
What You Will Learn#
- Build an application
- Answering a call
- Playing Text-to-speech
- Gathering digits which users enter
- Termination Condition of the Gathering Digits
- Package and install an application using the CUAE command-line interface (or using the Cisco Unified Application Designer)
- Locate an application in the Cisco Unified Application Environment Administration interface
- Define trigger values for an application
- Provide values for application configuration definitions
- Run an application
Diagramatic Representation #