Install JTAPI Services - Wiki
« Back to 3.2.3...
Install JTAPI Services
Errors and Symptoms #
- JTAPI services are listed as "Unknown" in the Management Console services list
- JTAPI services are not installed according to the Windows Services list
Applicable Versions #
- 2.4.X and up
In rare cases, the JTAPI services do not install correctly or accidently get removed. To quickly reinstall the JTAPI services:
- Open a command window on the server
- Change directory to C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\Unified Application Environment\JTAPIService
- If this is a developer install, run "jtapisvc_ctrl.cmd register". If this is a production install, add the password for the CiscoUAE service user (which was created when you ran the Platform Services Installer) at the end of the above command.