JeevesTheVoiceRecRobot - Wiki
The application triggers on call control incoming call, simple grammar that responds to three commands (hi, how are you, bye). When you say 'hi', the application should say: "Hey there, tex". When you say, "how are you", the application should say, "I'm dandy, how are you?". And when you say "bye", the application should say: "See ya, don't let spleeny the evil spleen get you on the way out".
This application assumes that you have a Unified Communications development environment configured according to the description on the following page: 3.4 Examples - Reference Environment.
Click one of the links below for step-by-step instructions using the development tool of your choice.
What You Will Learn#
- Build an application
- Trigger an application on an incoming call
- Use call control and media control mixins
- Implement voice recognition actions
- Package and install an application using the CUAE command-line interface (or using the Cisco Unified Application Designer)
- Locate an application in the Cisco Unified Application Environment Administration interface
- Run an application
Diagramatic Representation #