PresenceMonitor - Wiki
This application monitors a group of Presence users and displays user status when triggered.
This application is triggered from the Presence server when either of the following events occur:
- The status of a user changes
- The subscription termination time limit is crossed (default: 300s)
This application assumes that you have a Unified Communications development environment configured according to the description on the following page: 3.4 Examples - Reference Environment. You must also configure a CUPS server and client, as described in Presence Configuration for Examples Apps.
Click one of the links below for step-by-step instructions using the development tool of your choice.
What You Will Learn#
- Build an application
- Package and install an application using the CUAE command-line interface (or using the Cisco Unified Application Designer)
- Locate an application in the Cisco Unified Application Environment Administration interface
- Define trigger values for an application
- Provide values for application configuration definitions
- Run an application
- Get status messages back from the CUPS/CUPC.
Diagramatic Representation #