BasicExtensionMobility - Wiki
When triggered by an HTTP request, the application handles basic login and logout.
This application assumes that you have a Unified Communications development environment configured according to the description on the following page: 3.4 Examples - Reference Environment. You also need to create a extension mobility device profile for the specific device you are applying the profile on and to create a phone service in Cisco Unified Communications manager that points to the Cisco Unified Application Server hosting this particular application.
Click one of the links below for step-by-step instructions using the development tool of your choice.
What You Will Learn#
- Build an application
- Use data input screen on phone. Read and process user input.
- Use login function to Call Manager's extension mobility feature.
- Package and install an application using the CUAE command-line interface (or using the Cisco Unified Application Designer)
- Locate an application in the Cisco Unified Application Environment Administration interface
- Define trigger values for an application
- Provide values for application configuration definitions
- Run an application