ClockApp - Wiki
This application is triggered on an http request to create an image of the current time and push a link of the image to a phone.
This application illustrates the following CUAE technologies:
- Triggering an application with an http request
- Use of CiscoIpPhone methods
This application assumes that you have a Unified Communications development environment configured according to the description on the following page: 3.4 Examples - Reference Environment.
This application requires a web accessible and writable location to save an image file from your plugin. Two simple solutions are to create a web accessible folder on your client, or to save it to the MediaServer\Audio directory on your server and enable full control sharing.
Click one of the links below for step-by-step instructions using the development tool of your choice.
What You Will Learn#
- Build an application
- Package and install an application using the CUAE command-line interface (or using the Cisco Unified Application Designer)
- Locate an application in the Cisco Unified Application Environment Administration interface
- Define trigger values for an application
- Provide values for application configuration definitions
- Run an application
Diagramatic Representation #