HttpMakeCall - Wiki
This application is triggered by an inbound HTTP request to the Cisco Unified Application Environment server and which in turn places an outbound call to a configurable IP Phone Directory Number. Upon receiving the acknowledgement that the call has been answered, the application will play a text message and the call will remain active until the destinaton (callee) phone hangs up.
Note: This application is slightly modified version of the MakeCall test app bundled with the Cisco Unified Application Environment.
Environment Setup #
This application assumes that you have a Unified Communications development environment configured according to the description on the following page: 3.4 Examples - Reference Environment
Click one of the links below for step-by-step instructions for development using the tool of your choice.
Once you complete this example you should be able to: #
- Build an application.
- Package and install the application using the cuae command line interface "package" and "install" functionality.
- Verify a successful deployment of the application to the CUAE by logging into the CUAE Admin console, selecting the 2.5 applications tab to retrieve the list of available applications and verifying that the "HttpMakeCall" application appears in the list.
- Select the "HttpMakeCall" application and click on the "default" partition.
- Verify that the default "Installer" options that were set are auto-populated into the configuration form.
- Select "Applications -> Triggers" from the top menu, click on the "HttpMakeCall" and add a to trigger
- Verify a successful addition.
- Launch a browser and trigger the test application using the URL that was defined to trigger the application
- Verify that a call is placed to the application configured 'To' IP Phone directory number.
- Verify that upon answering the call the proper voice message is heard
Diagramatic Representation #