AnswerAndPlay - Wiki
This application's trigger is an incoming phone call from an endpoint. It answers the call and then plays a prompt back using various mechanisms (Text-to-Speech and pre-recorded WAV files). When the prompt finishes playing, the application then hangs up the call.
This application illustrates the following CUAE technologies:
- Triggering an application on an incoming call; including call-control protocol independence
- Answering a call
- Injecting media into an active call
This application assumes that you have a Unified Communications development environment configured according to the description on the following page: 3.4 Examples - Reference Environment.
Click one of the links below for step-by-step instructions using the development tool of your choice.
What You Will Learn#
- Build an application
- Package and install an application using the CUAE command-line interface (or using the Cisco Unified Application Designer)
- Locate an application in the Cisco Unified Application Environment Administration interface
- Define trigger values for an application
- Provide values for application configuration definitions
- Run an application
Diagramatic Representation #