Reading Training Samples - Wiki
« Back to Developer Trainings
Reading Training Samples
Samples during Training sessions in Reading, UK (May 4th - 6th 2010) #
Class Exercises Slide Deck over here
|MyGatherDigits.zip|| Use Case: |
1. User dials the specified pilot number
2. An IVR is played to enter digits
3. CUAE gathers the digits and plays back using TTS
4. Call is Transferred to the destination number provided
|MyDeviceListX.zip||Use Case: |
1. User launches the refresh device and retrieve all the devices web service
2. Refreshes "device_info" table in "ciscodevicelistx" database
3. Retrieves all the devices that are registered
1. User selects the service "Restaurant Services"
2. User is provided with 2 soft keys "Breakfast" & "Lunch"
3. Selection of each of the soft keys show the corresponding "Breakfast" or "Lunch" Menus
4. Once the user selects the menu item a confirm message is displayed
1. User specifies DeviceIDs that needs to be monitored on the web page
2. Specify devices to know their status
3. Select 2 devices and make a call
4. Hangup (Obtain the callID from Make Call)
1. User Dials a pilot number
2. An IVR prompt is played to enter the Profile number, Pin and the Destination Number
After authentication of profile and pin, the call is transferred to the destination number
1. User specifies from number and To number on a web page.
2. CUAE dials out to the "From" number specified
When the call is answered CUAE will transfer the call to "To" number.
1. User specifies UserID, DeviceID and Device Profile on a web page
2. Profile is loaded on the phone with the DN specified in the profile
3. Log-out after 30 secs
1. The user dials into a conference bridge.
2. The Call is answered and is put into conference
3. Another call is made to the specified phone
4. Specified phone is added to the conference in "monitor only" mode
1. User initiates a "Presence" subscribe or un-subscribe
2. Notifications are received by the application and the parsed
3. The parsed values are saved in a file