SimpleIpPhoneExecute - Wiki
When triggered by an HTTP request, the application queries the Cisco Unified Communications Manager for the IP address of a IP Phone by its device name. It then creates an Metreos.Types.CiscoIpPhone.Execute object which has command(s) to be executed by the IP phone. Finally the Command s are sent to the phone and are executed by the IP phone.
This application assumes that you have a Unified Communications development environment configured according to the description on the following page: 3.4 Examples - Reference Environment.
Click one of the links below for step-by-step instructions using the development tool of your choice.
What You Will Learn#
- Build an application
- Trigger an application on an incoming call.
- Query Cisco Unified Communications Manager to retrieve information about IP phones
- Execute commands on Cisco IP Phones
- Package and install an application using the CUAE command-line interface (or using the Cisco Unified Application Designer)
- Locate an application in the Cisco Unified Application Environment Administration interface
- Define trigger values for an application
- Provide values for application configuration definitions
- Run an application
Diagramatic Representation #