Cisco Virtual office solution integrates full IP phone, wireless, data, and video services, Cisco Virtual Office provides a smooth, office-caliber experience to staff, wherever they may be located
The Cisco Virtual Office solution consists of the following components
- A remote site presence with a Cisco 881 or 891 series Integrated Services Router (ISR) and a Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series.
- A head-end presence remote site aggregation that includes a VPN router and centralized management software for policy, configuration and identity controls.
- Deployment and ongoing services from Cisco and approved partners for successful deployment and integration as well as consultative guidance for automating the deployment.
- RE: What are my management options
By Anil Nandigam | 3/17/11 8:01 PM
CVO uses innovative technology to provision the remote routers -...
- What are my management options
By Krystal Wang | 3/17/11 7:54 PM
What are the management options after CVO is moved to a production...
- RE: Cisco Virtual Office Technical Discussion
By Anil Nandigam | 3/17/11 7:48 PM
The ISR G2 platforms supported in CVO are two fold, * Remote End:...