Customer Voice Portal customization capabilities allows you to create custom elements that look, act, and operate just like Cisco-provided elements to create completely custom voice, action, or any other functions you want in the self-service call flow. This allows you to create your own interfaces to other systems or completely take control of the dynamic VoiceXML created by the software while retaining multi-platform compatibility. You can also create custom Plug-ins for complete control of the "Say It Smart" audio transformation technology to make your own mapping tables of abbreviations to full names, control readback of currency, special account numbers, and more.
- Make repetitive call flows and tasks easier to configure
- Enable functions that are custom to your environment
- Create centralized, approved Elements for use by departments or subsidiaries. Foster re-use in future voice applications
- Use the Logging API to integrate with your existing management and logging facilities
- Integrate with IT and Web functionality already present in your business instead of rewriting business logic
- Leverage best-practices by building them into custom Elements
- Create a library of high-value enterprise-wide Elements for future re-use and enhancement
- Keep the same look and feel as Unified Call Studio
Customer Voice Portal includes its own API set as core product feature, built-in to the software. There is no extra API to purchase or install in order to create custom Elements or Plug-ins. CVP Elements (reusable modules) handle all of the details in a voice application. Elements focus your team on achieving the business objectives of your voice applications instead of wrestling with technical details, giving them a smarter and faster way to deliver better automated customer service. The API set provides:
- Built in best practices in dialog design to accelerate development and consistently deliver a high quality user interface.
- Pre-tested VoiceXML lets you reliably create powerful, platform independent applications.
- Support for leading speech recognition engines from Nuance and Scansoft allowing novice and advanced developers to easily create speech driven applications.
- Business rules and easy integration with back-end systems and third party applications deliver intelligent applications that extend existing enterprise investments through any phone.
- Complete customization allows you to create your own Elements and extend the library.