Configuring Extension Mobility
1. Verify Extension Mobility service is running #
Make sure that the Cisco Extension Mobility service is Activated in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Serviceability menu.
2. Configure Extension Mobility Service #
Select the Phone Services menu and add a new service with the name Extension Mobility. In the Service URL field, enter
PS: The URL is case sensitive
3. Modify Enterprise Parameters to reflect IP address of UCM #
Under Phone URL Parameters, change all fields from <CityName>UCM1:8080 to <ipAddressOfUCM>:8080. Change only the host name.
4. Create Device Profile Default for each Phone Model that shall Support Cisco Extension Mobility #
You will not have to do this if the devices you want to configure Extension Mobility on already have a default device profile.
5. Create Device User Profile for a User #
Go to Device > Device Settings > Device Profile and configure a profile with DNs.
Subscribe to the Extension Mobility service from the Related Links menu.
6. Associate User Device Profile to a User #
7. Configure and subscribe Cisco Unified IP Phone to Service and Enable it #
Under the Logout Profile field, select Use Current Device Settings