Getting Started Developing Cisco EnergyWise Solutions
- Create a Cisco.com account.
Click here to create the account.
- Become a Cisco Developer Network (CDN) member.
Click here to become a member.
- Accept the EnergyWise Technical License Agreement (TLA).
Click here to access the TLA.
- Download the Cisco EnergyWise Toolkit.
To get the toolkit first execute the TLA agreements and then once you log into the community page it will be available in the Download area.
Click here to download the EnergyWise Partner, MAPI, and SDK developer guides.
- To learn how Cisco EnergyWise works, read the Cisco EnergyWise Partner Development Guide.
- To develop EnergyWise MAPI applications, follow the instructions in the Cisco EnergyWise Programmer Reference Guide for the Management API.
The toolkit includes the source code of a sample MAPI application and precompiled versions of the application for the x86 Linux and Windows XP platforms.
- To develop EnergyWise SDK clients, follow the instructions in the Cisco EnergyWise Programmer Reference Guide for the Endpoint SDK.
The toolkit includes the source code of an SDK reference agent and precompiled versions of the agent for the x86 Linux and Windows XP platforms.
Agreements to Access Technology Development Resources
To get access to the Energywise Development information you need to sign a Technology License Agreement which will enter you or your company into a contractual agreement. Click the link below to begin that process.