Please join us for our annual gathering of Cisco developers, occurring on Monday January 28th at the ICC London ExCel conference center.
By design, Cisco Developer Forum London 2013 will be held in concert with our end-customer conference, Cisco Live UK 2013. Many of you have favored this approach in recent years, as it provides the opportunity to meet customers within the same venue.
Don’t miss this comprehensive one-day event designed to provide both your technical and business development/marketing executives with relevant information to advance your partnership with Cisco and accelerate your business growth.
To view the detailed session information, please reference the agenda here
Participate on January 28th, join us for:
• NEW! One FULL day of Business Sessions
• One day of Technical Developer sessions
• Exhibitor Day Pass (World of Solutions Tuesday (Keynote) and Wednesday)
• World of Solutions Partner Appreciation event
Send your business development and marketing teams to:
• Stay current with program enhancements and our strategic roadmap for 2013
• Discover best practices for building your Cisco go-to-Market strategy
Send your technical teams to:
• Gain insight into the technology groups strategic roadmaps
• Increase your expertise in building solutions that leverage Cisco products and connect with key technical leadsRegister now!
NOTE** If you have already registered for Cisco Live, you need to use an alternate email address and password for the Developer Forum registration.
To stay up to date with the latest CDN events please visit our Forums page.
to learn more about Cisco Live.
We look forward to seeing you in London, if you have any question please send an email to email@example.com.
CDN Program Office