A very mild winter is behind us, Spring is in the air, and it is only a few months to Cisco Live in San Diego! Like last year, Cisco Finesse will part of the contact center track (BRKCCT-1031). We had great turnout last year with 140+ attendees at the session. This is a tremendous opportunity to tell our customers about Finesse, but it can also be a great opportunity for you to reach out to customers as well.
If you have a gadget or any kind of Finesse integration, I would be open to demo'ing your integration in my session. I did this last year with three partners and they told me that it drove interest in their products and company. I know some of you are working on some exciting projects so use this as an opportunity to tell the Cisco Live audience all about what you are doing.
There are two ways we can present your gadget or integration:
A real demo:
- You host your gadget in company's DMZ
- I reference the gadget from my own demo system
- In this way, your gadget is part of the Finesse UI but we don't need to do any special coordination around installation
- Perhaps the nature of your integration means it can't be demo'd on stage
- In this case, you provide me a PPT slide that explains what your integration does
My preference is for real demos, but I would be open to either approach.
If you are interested in this, please reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cisco Finesse Product Manager