Thank you for your interest in the WCS Guest Access API solution. This section will describe how partners can develop their own solutions.
Step 1: Accept WCS Guest Access API Technical License Agreement
Each technology partner/developer must review and accept the WCS Guest Access API Technical License Agreement (TLA) to gain access to resources such as whitepapers, tools, or the WCS Guest Access API. This will be presented on the first attempt to download any piece of content from the Resources section of the site.
Step 2: Access Resources
Download the following documents from the WCS Guest Access Resources section available on this tech center:
WCS Guest Access API Overview
- Provides installation and reference information on the WCS Guest Access API
WCS Guest Access API
- Provides .jar libraries, examples and documentation for implementing the WCS Guest Access API
- Setup development environment
For Java Application Development, install the following:
- Any Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse or Netbeans
- Java2 SE Development Kit (J2SE 5.0)
- Java Web Services Developer Pack (JWSDP 2.0)
- Apache Axis2 Framework
- Cisco Unified Wireless Network
- Wireless LAN Controller
- Access Points
- Clients, Laptops, RFID Tags Mobile Handset
- Download the WCS Guest Access API files
For simple technical API queries, technology partners/developers may post questions in the forum section. For support beyond such queries, please go to the Support link above to open a case or join the Developer Services Program. Additional information on the Developer Services Program can be found at http://developer.cisco.com/web/devservices.
For questions, please email email@example.com.