Getting Started With Cisco UC Gateway Service API:
- Review the Cisco UC Gateway Services API Documentation found under the Resources tab for this API
- Subscribe to the Cisco UC Gateway Services API blog to receive updates from the interface product manager.
- Make sure that the web-based development tools that you will use to develop your application using the API conform to the appropriate technology standards as specified under the Introduction tab and in the user documentation found under the Resources tab for this API.
- Make sure that you have have the correct minimum IOS version on your ISR-G2 router that will support this API, as follows: IOS version 15.2(2)T.
- Make sure that you have appropriate licenses for either the TDM gateway or Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE) for the ISR-G2 that will be supporting your API usage.
PLEASE NOTE: No additional licensing is required to use the Cisco UC Gateway Services API beyond the licensing needed for TDM Gateway or CUBE on the ISR-G2 router.