Cisco Collaboration Application APIs in HCS
Many of the HCS collaboration applications provide APIs that developers can use to extend the collaboration services offered in HCS. You can find documentation, and sample code on the dedicated tech center for each API. Some of the most commonly used APIs are listed below.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Cisco Unified Presence
Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Connection Provisioning Interface (CUPI)
- Cisco Unity Connection Messaging Interface (CUMI)
- Cisco Unity Connection Telephony Interface (CUTI)
- Cisco Unity Connection Notification Interface (CUNI)
- Complete list of Cisco Unity Connection APIs
Cisco Contact Center
- Desktop, Reporting and Recording
- Legacy APIs
- Complete list of Cisco Contact Center APIs
- Complete list of Community For Hosted Collaboration Solutions For Contact Center
Visit the HCS Developer Forums to ask questions and interact with other developers.