Getting Started With Cisco Headset-Handset API
- Review the Cisco IP Communicator Guidance for Headsets and Handsets
- Subscribe to the Cisco Headset-Handset blog to receive updates from the interface Product Manager.
- Obtain Cisco Unified CM software, hardware, and licenses from Cisco Marketplace or local Cisco sales representative. 50 DLUs are automatically bundled free with software.
Cisco Technology Developer Program members should consider purchasing the
Cisco Unified Workspace 6.1 Software Bundle or Cisco Unified Workspace 7.0 Software Bundle
A. You must have a Cisco.com account with partner level access to purchase this product. If you do not have an account, please register for one at https://tools.cisco.com/RPF/register/register.do. If you have an account, but have forgotten your password, you can reset it at http://tools.cisco.com/RPF/passwordreset.do.B. Contact the CTDP Help Desk to confirm if you have partner level access associated with your Cisco.com account. If you do not, it may take 3 – 5 days to apply this level of access to your account.C. Once you have received confirmation from the CTDP office, you can order this product online by following these instructions:
To purchase the 7.0 bundle
- Navigate to Cisco Marketplace
- Login using your Cisco.com UserID
- Click on Unified Communications NFR Software (display box)
- Select Unified Communications Not-For-Resale Products link (small link at top of page)
- Select Cisco Unified Communications System Release 7.0 NFR Program (drop down menu on right)
- Select Technology Developer Partner
- Click Add to cart
Membership and program information can be found at Cisco Technology Developer Program.
Program members are also eligible to purchase Cisco hardware at a discount. Program details can be found by clicking here. (Partner Login Required).
- Click here to access Cisco Unified CM documentation on Cisco.com.