push2phone - ASP Sample Application #
This sample ASP application is based on the Cisco IP Phone Services SDK 7.1 sample of the same name, updated to work with UCM 8.5 and Windows Server 2008. Significant changes include: secure AXL connections, updated AXL service location, use of Risport API for phone IP addresses.
Known to work on: UCM 8.5, Windows Server 2008R2
- Assumes a working IIS installation
- Copy the CiscoIPServices folder to c:\inetpub\wwwroot on the Windows server
- Identify user credentials for a UCM user with AXL API permissions
- Identify user credentials for a UCM user associated with the phones to be tested with
- Edit the variables and paths in push2phone.asp to reflect to local configuration