Downloads and Docs
Cisco Jabber SDK 9.2.1 - voice and video version 3.0.1 for Web
This release of the Voice and Video SDK is compatible with Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.x and newer, including Cisco Unified Communications Manager 9.2
This updated SDK maintains backward compatibility with the previous 3.0.0 version of the browser plug-in and with cwic.js.
In the SDK you'll find the following:
- the API docs
- sample code
- include files
- release notes
- node component
Verison 3.0.1 includes the following enhancements:
- Improved support for the Access Control Dialog (ACD) box
- An upgrade of the node component: node.csf is based on the stable node.js, version 0.8 or greater
The API Docs
The API docs are included within the SDK and are also available online.
The Cisco Jabber SDK browser plug-in is required for signaling and media termination..
Full licensed version
If you have already purchased a Jabber SDK Browser plug-in software license (i.e. if you have purchased the browser plug-in and the appropriate ESW contract, or you have a CUWL entitlement), please download this plug-in.
If you have not purchased a Jabber SDK Browser plug-in software license but would like to evaluate the functionality of the Jabber voice & video SDK please download an evaluation version of the Windows plug-in or the Mac plug-in . Note that this is for evaluation purposes only and must not be redistributed. After you download the appropriate plug-in, unzip it and run the installation file..
The Release Notes are included within the SDK and can also be read online.
Access Control Dialog
The SDK provides a GUI control, Access Control Dialog, for user notification and response when a website that has not been previously visited, or that is not in a whitelisted domain, tries to use the plugin.
This latest version of the SDK includes the following Access Control enhancements:
- Updated icon for Windows®
- Locale no longer falls back to English by default
- User message localization complete
- Added an example application demonstrating how to implement the ACD.
- New methods and fields to support delaying the display of the ACD.
- Improved whitelist management.
The SDK provides support for a client to choose which available camera, microphone, and
audio device to use.
The node.csf provides a set of sample code to run with the node.js platform. This version of the SDK includes a new node.csf.
The sample code adds the following Cisco Jabber SDK features to a node.js server.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager end user authentication
- phone device configuration retrieval
- directory integration
node.csf exposes an HTTP REST API and is implemented as three modules:
- hello: replies 'hello' to clients, mainly used for testing
- phoneconfig: authenticates Cisco Unified Communications Manager end users, retrieves list of users' phone devices, downloads phone device configuration
- quickcontact: integrates with a directory to search for contacts
node.csf has been tested on Linux and Mac OS X.
Soft PhoneSample Code
This code can be used to show a video soft phone added to a web page