Node Server-Side Reference Application
The Cisco Jabber Web SDK node component (referred as "node.csf") is an optional server-side component which brings advanced features to clients:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager end user authentication
- Phone device configuration retrieval
- Directory integration
- hello: Replies 'hello' to clients, mainly used for testing
- phoneconfig: Authenticates the Unified Communciations Manager end user, retrieves the user's phone devices list, and downloads the phone device configuration
- quickcontact: Integrates with a directory to search for contacts
Video-enabled Soft Phone
This example shows how to add a video soft phone to a web page.
Simple HTML Soft Phone with Video
This example illustrates one way to get a Jabber enabled soft phone including video, working in your browser.
Provide us with your name and email address and we'll keep you updated with Jabber developments.