Receiving Technical Support from Cisco
Whether you are a Cisco customer, a Cisco Developer Network (CDN) technical partner or completely new to Cisco, we are dedicated to giving you the support you need!
We have a technical support team and a commercial support team just for the Jabber web tool kit, to help you develop your UC-enabled web applications.
- Technical support is detailed below.
- Commercial support details can be found here.
- Please also look at our Go To Market section to see how we can help you there too.
Developer technical support
1. Accessing the development tools
To access the developer tools, all you need is your Cisco ID.
If you don't already have a Cisco ID, just complete a short set of questions, and your Cisco ID will be granted to you immediately.
You'll then be able to download and play with all of the tools on the site.
2. Asking questions
If you have a question at any time while using the tools, simply ask it within the relevant forum and someone from the team will answer very quickly.
For development issues and questions that cannot be addressed through the forums, the Cisco Developer Network offers Technology Partners the ability to open support cases with our development engineering team utilizing Cisco's case tracking application. Find out more about CDN Technology Partner status at the bottom of this page.
Once you begin testing your application, there are a few options to choose from:
- use the Jabber Shared Sandbox environment
- use the Rich UC Lab
- purchase the not-for-resale version of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- use your own testing lab with the relevant Cisco products pre-installed
Details of all testing options are in the testing section of this site.
Visit the Jabber Developer Forums to ask questions and interact with other developers.
Let us know if you're interested in receiving 'white glove' treatment.