The Rich UC Labs in the CDN Sandbox Environment
The Rich UC Labs in the CDN Sandbox environment are accessed through the Sandbox portal. These testing facilities are available to users who are developing integrated solutions that use a broad range of Cisco technologies.
The Rich UC Sandbox is a private development environment. Resources in this lab are not shared with other developers.
If you're more interested in a shared environment, take a look at the Shared Jabber Sandbox information.
The Sandbox provides the following services with environments which include Jabber- specific, IVT test, Contact Center, VXI and Webex.
- Schedule a time slot in any of the above labs.
- Full admin control of all servers
- Registration to Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- Basic IP call processing
- Cisco Unified Presence (CUP) - for instant-messaging and presence API integration.
- Voice mail integration with Cisco Unity Connection
- Server hosting for on-site dependent applications
- Load and redundancy testing
- Internet connectivity for Cloud based services.
- Hardware VPN for on-site registered Cisco IP phones: makes test calls from your site
- Backup and Restore operations are available (‘Save your Environment' and come back later)
Request Rich UC Lab Access
If you are interested in using a Rich UC Lab, visit the Collaboration Developer Sandbox Rich UC Labs page to learn about the labs available.
You can schedule time in a Rich UC Lab through the Sandbox Portal.