What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
Register Deals and Earn a Chance to Win a Written Case Study
Ready to be Rewarded?
Deal registration has been greatly simplified, and to celebrate, we are rewarding our partners for doing what you do every day: register your deals!
Deal Registration is a key requirement for qualifying for advancement to higher levels of the CDN Program participation. Each Registered closed customer deal translates to one point. Those points help partners advance through the CDN Program levels.
CDN partners are encouraged to register their Cisco based deals in the Deal Registration tool within the CDN Developer Dashboard.
CDN will award a written case study ($2500 value) to the top 5 CDN Partner organizations who register the most deals between January 1, 2013 and May 31, 2013.
Winning CDN partner organizations will be announced the first week of June 2013.
Winners of the Case Study must have an end user customer that has fully implemented their Cisco based solution and realized successes (Examples: financial ROI or service efficiencies). Customer must agree to have their company identified in the written case study.
Questions? You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar