What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
Cisco to Utilize Google Play for Cisco Android-based Devices
With immediate effect, Cisco will utilize Google Play for sharing and downloading Android apps for current and future Cisco Android based devices. Accordingly, Cisco AppHQ, the Android app repository aspect of the Cisco Developer Network (CDN) Marketplace, is to close, and no further apps are being on-boarded.
The CDN Marketplace, including the Solutions Catalog, continues to offer a direct sales channel serving our multitude of customers. You can learn more about developing collaboration-enabled solutions at our Collaboration Developer website.
Website access links to Cisco AppHQ are being removed immediately, and by June 15, 2013, Cisco AppHQ will be fully decommissioned. If you have not already done so, you are encouraged to publish your app(s) on Google Play.
You will continue to receive any app sale revenue until the closure of Cisco AppHQ in June. You remain responsible for supporting your apps sold on Cisco AppHQ. If the need arises, we will contact you about any critical issue resolution requests following notifications from Cisco AppHQ customers.
We’d like to stay in contact with you to tell you about future releases of Cisco Android-based devices. If you don’t want hear about these opportunities, please write to us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your past participation with Cisco AppHQ.
CDN Program office
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar