What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
New Developer Dashboard in CDN, Monday March 25th
The New Developer Dashboard arrives to CDN on Monday March 25th. What? Why? Where?
CDN is expanding!
We have created a ‘Consolidated Dashboard’ which allows our Partners to participate in multiple programs within CDN. We have added Tabs in the left Navigation column to better articulate where you are in the Dashboard.
• General Partner Information is where you edit Company and Contacts information. If eligible, you can also join other Supported Programs. This is your new Landing screen.
• Cisco Developer Network Program is the screen which you are familiar with, for Status and Administrative Tasks specific to your product and Cisco relationship: Manage Solutions, Manage Deals, Request IVT, etc. No change in function and features.
Other Minor Changes
• ‘Complex Products’ for presence in the Marketplace Solutions Catalog has been relabeled ‘Solutions’
• In the above example, the Partner has joined a second Program within CDN
We welcome feedback and support is just an email away email@example.com.
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar