What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
Registration for Developer Forums Cisco Live Orlando - Coming Soon!
Dear CDN Partner,
Please accept my personal invitation to join us for the CDN Developer Forum Orlando taking place in conjunction with Cisco Live U.S. on Sunday, June 23 and Monday June 24, 2013.
The CDN Developer Forum will provide your technical, business development, and marketing executives with relevant information to advance your partnership with Cisco and accelerate your business growth.
The 1.5 day agenda will focus on your business imperatives and provide information through two focused tracks – technical and business – to ensure you have access to essential product lifecycle information from build to Go-to-Market.
The CDN Developer Forum is complimentary for all CDN members, but a reservation is required. Register today at (URL). The Cisco Live U.S. Explorer Pass is included in your registration and entitles you to World of Solutions access along with keynotes and Super Sessions June 24-27, 2013.
Send your business development and marketing teams to:
• Discuss best practices in identifying routes to market and building the right relationships that will drive Return on Investment (ROI).
• Develop a Channels strategy by identifying and gaining the attention of the right resellers to support your business model
• Learn how to use the Go-To-Market Resource Center to build and execute your Go-To-Market strategy and discover the key tools and assets available through the Resource Center to help your business thrive
• Stay current with CDN program enhancements and information about the 2013 CDN program strategic roadmap
Send your technical teams to:
• Gain insight into the technology groups strategic roadmaps
• Increase your expertise in building solutions that leverage Cisco products
• Connect with key technical leads from the various Cisco technology groups
The Internet of Everything is creating unprecedented business opportunities for you to partner with Cisco. An informed ecosystem of partners is increasingly important to drive relevant business solutions to our customers. Key business opportunities span Cisco technologies, solutions and new business models.
Please mark your calendars and plan to join us at the CDN Developer Forum in Orlando, Florida June 23-24, 2013.
I look forward to seeing you there.
Director, Cisco Developer Network
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar