What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
Interested in becoming a Cisco Solution Technology Integrator?
A Cisco Solution Technology Integrator (STI) integrates and embeds Cisco products into a solution that it develops, manufactures, sells and supports. STIs can and do operate on a worldwide basis.
STIs are technology and infrastructure solution providers and sell either through their own direct sales force and/or through their reseller channel partners. Contractually, STIs are Cisco Channel Partners because they sign Cisco’s Indirect Channel Partner Agreement (ICPA) and an amendment to it which is the STI contract. However, because of the very nature of STIs and the business relationship Cisco has with them, Cisco’s channel incentive programs, partner certification and specialization requirements do not apply.
STIs, like OEMs, serve as a strategic go-to-market channel for Cisco. STIs give Cisco access to certain market segments and channels of distribution that we may not be privy to or inclined to pursuing ourselves. Additionally, the Cisco ingredient brand "Cisco Technology" is used by STIs along with their own brand to promote their solutions.
The basis for the financial relationship between Cisco and an STI is its annual forecast and past performance. Based on these metrics, discounts are provided to the STI which then purchases Cisco products either through Cisco authorized distributors or upon qualification, directly from Cisco.
The Worldwide Channels team appreciates your interest in the STI go-to-market model. If your company’s strategy has changed and is interested in integrated solution selling please click here and describe the solution, product requirements from Cisco, and provide a business forecast.
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar