What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
Post your integrated Solutions to the CDN Marketplace
Greetings CDN Members,
as we ramp up to Cisco Live Orlando 2012, there is still time to post or edit your integration solutions and or products.
Be a part of the CDN Marketplace Solutions Catalog!
We noticed that some of you are still not part of our Catalog - lots of promotion activities at the upcoming CL and the CDN Developer Forum so it is available for all to see...and you want to be seen! The CDN Marketplace showcases you by promoting your integrated Cisco-compatible solution.
Call to Action & Five Steps to Success for CDN Members
1. Log into My Developer Dashboard
2. Select ‘Complex Product’
3. Add text to new fields, upload images, upload collateral and take advantage of link to YouTube video
4. Review ‘Preview’ product page
5. Select ‘Post Product’
Detailed screen shots can also be found here: CDN Partner Guide
For additional best practices and how to take advantage of our Marketplace logo, look here
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar