What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
Cisco Live London: Register Now for the Developer Forums!
Please join us for our annual gathering of Cisco developers, occurring on Monday January 28th at the ICC London ExCel conference center.
By design, Cisco Developer Forum London 2013 will be held in concert with our end-customer conference, Cisco Live UK 2013. Many of you have favored this approach in recent years, as it provides the opportunity to meet customers within the same venue.
Don’t miss this comprehensive one-day event designed to provide both your technical and business development/marketing executives with relevant information to advance your partnership with Cisco and accelerate your business growth.
To view the detailed session information, please reference the agenda here.
Participate on January 28th, join us for:
• NEW! One FULL day of Business Sessions
• One day of Technical Developer sessions
• Exhibitor Day Pass (World of Solutions Tuesday (Keynote) and Wednesday)
• World of Solutions Partner Appreciation event
Send your business development and marketing teams to:
• Stay current with program enhancements and our strategic roadmap for 2013
• Discover best practices for building your Cisco go-to-Market strategy
Send your technical teams to:
• Gain insight into the technology groups strategic roadmaps
• Increase your expertise in building solutions that leverage Cisco products and connect with key technical leads
NOTE** If you have already registered for Cisco Live, you need to use an alternate email address and password for the Developer Forum registration.
To stay up to date with the latest CDN events please visit our Forums page.
Click here to learn more about Cisco Live.
We look forward to seeing you in London, if you have any question please send an email to email@example.com.
CDN Program Office
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar