What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
Phase 1.0 CDN Portal Redesign: We’re live!
Do you like what you see?
You might have noticed that the CDN portal has a whole new look, just in time for 2013. Our new design is the product of your feedback and insights, and designed with your business goals in mind.
Our new portal features:
1. Improved functionality in finding information and enhanced navigation
2. A simplified task-based sitemap and design hierarchy, focused on how you do business with CDN: Technologies, Join, Member Services and Events & Community
3. Clear visual treatment on workflows such as Partner Onboarding and Discounts Program
4. Rich dynamic updates in Rotating Banners and Calendar of Events
This is only phase one! There is still more to come.
We’ll continue our rolling update of our Developer Centers., while improving landing pages for Technology categories such as Network Management, Mobility, Network Security, UCS, etc
In the meantime, don’t hesitate to send us your thoughts.
Manager, CDN Program Office and Developer Relations
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar