What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
Extesion Mobility Service Customization - Limiting the login scope
Hi All, One of our cx wants to limit the login scope of EM( CUCM - 8.6) such that specific set of users can use EM serivice only with defined set of phones. As an example, users belonging to specific departmmet/business unit should only be able to login to set of phones as defined by the administrator such as phones within their own department, or the phones in the same floor or bulding. We can not do this with the default EM service which comes with the CUCM. Are there any custom applications which we can use? Appreciate the help Thanks Dhammike.
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar