What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
How to obtain/ request SNMP Walkfiles via CDN?
Currently, there is a plan to upgrade one of the Network Performance Manager Technology Pack to support Cisco Nexus and ASR devices listed below. This upgrade will support some new MIBs which will provide the necessary device-level monitoring.
1. How should I request the SNMP walk data for those required MIBs via CDN?
2. Can I obtain the walk data directly from the test lab with cisco support on the device configuration?
Cisco Nexus switches:
Cisco ASR routers:
Cisco ASR 9000 series Aggregation Services Routers
Cisco ASR 1000 series Aggregation Services Routers
Cisco ASR 903 series Aggregation Services Routers
Cisco ASR 901 series Aggregation Services Routers
Cisco ASR 901S series Aggregation Services Routers
Many thanks, Jolene
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar