What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
UCCX IVR Campaign - Retrieving BAAccount number field in the script editor
In UCCX IVR campaign i am trying to retrieve BAAccount number field in the script editor but no success. i tried the below options in the UCCX script editor but didn't work. Once contact is uploaded, dialer fields are sent to IVR application by default or is there any settings we need to do in UCCX admin? Thanks in davance for your hlep!
1) Tried through ECC variables in Get Enterprise Call Info element
2) Getting as session data through Get session element
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar