What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
ECC Variables via CTIOS Desktop
We are using a third partry CTIOS desktop. This desktop acts as an operator console and when the agent sets a call over to another person the desktop triggers an ICM script. The idea for this script is that it will detect if the called number is busy and if so send the call back to the agent. My problem is that the Desktop application sends five ECC variables to the CTIOS server. These do not appear in the ICM script trriggered by the Desktop. I have been informed that this method works but it has only been implemented on UCCE and IVR whilst I have UCCE 9.0 and CVP 9.0. Any suggestions how I can get this to work?
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar