What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
Connecting to CUCM database using JDBC
Hello all, I am trying to build a custom web application that will allow employees to do some tasks without the need to access callManager admin page, such as managing directory numbers, speed dials, extension mobility....
I started by trying to compile and run the AXL-SOAP API using the WSDL provided but I was not able to get this working for some reason I keep getting an error "Unsupported endpoint address at: 10.1.21.1". After batteling with it, I was finally able to talk to the database using the axlsoaptoolkit.java file provided with the API, which I can use for my purposes however there would be noway to manage the database effecintly this way.
So I thought I'd just use JDBC to connect to the database and I can write my own API to do the necessary tasks and this way everything would be easily scalable later on. I downloaded the Informix JDBC driver from IBM but I am having a hard time finding the parameters needed to make the connection.
I am wondering if anybody got this working? Thanks
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar