What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
IP Phone Service XML Error  : Parse Error
I am relatively new to the cisco environment and even newer to developing phone services for the IP phones. We were successful in loading some simple XML text using the defined objects with a Microsoft IIS Web Server. We switched over to a Tomcat 7.0 web server to utilize java and have been getting the XML Error  : Parse Error whenever I try to access the phone service that previously worked. I tried the same file again using IIS and there were no problems. If anybody out there could provide some insight into this problem I would be extremely grateful. Thank you.
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar