What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
obtaining SSID of rogue device with GetRoguaAPDetails()?
I am trying to pull back rogue AP information from the MSE using the Web Services call GetRogueAPDetails. The documentation indicates that the SSID is one of the pieces of information that is returned from the call. However, I am not seeing the SSID in the return. I do see the SSID in the Cisco Prime Infrastructure Rogue AP list. This is the information that I receive from the call:
<AesRogueAP changedOn="1371678010405" containmentLevel="0" detectingAPRadioType="0" firstReported="Wed Jun 19 21:37:05 UTC 2013" lastReported="Wed Jun 19 21:39:57 UTC 2013" macAddress="xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx" maxDetectedRssi="0" maxRssiRadioType="0" numOfDetectingAPs="3" objectId="9446903" onNetwork="0" state="2" switchName="wlc" totalClients="0" type="0"/></Response>
I am using MSE 7.4.
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar